A hand-held blender can be called a stick blender, immersion blender, or wand blender in the kitchen. Its purpose is to blend ingredients in a bowl, pot, or any other container. The motor is located in the upper portion of the handle and connects to the rotating blade at its bottom.
To prevent injuries, a protective guard is placed around the blade. Although the shaft can be made of stainless steel or plastic for a blender, the blades must always be made from stainless steel. You can also buy the best 500 ml portable blender for your cooking purposes.
Image Source: Google
A hand blender with a long history and three models has many options for color and accessories. Simply combine all ingredients in a bowl, container, or pot, and then turn the blender on.
The blade rotates in the liquid to create a swirl. The blade is fully submerged so it's less likely to splash like other hand mixers. Hand blenders are quieter than traditional blenders and much more convenient than using a big blender.
These are important points to consider when you're thinking about buying an immersion blender.
- Are there other colors that you can match with your kitchen decor
- Is it safe to use?
- Is it simple to use?
- Are all removable parts and attachments dishwasher-safe?
- Are attachments included? Are attachments included? If not, can they be purchased separately?
- Are they of good quality and can they be replaced?
Cordless or Plug-In
- A cordless model is best if you value portability.
- Plug-in models require that the cord is extended away from your blender to ensure it doesn't get in the way.